+7 (495) 545-48-52
+7 (903) 143-33-33
Дом 71, строение 11
Союзническая медаль для итальянских участников Первой мировой войны. Бронза, на оригинальной шелковой радужной ленте.
Памятная медаль Победы в 1-ой Мировой войне.
Надпись на реверсе: "Великая война для цивилизации".
Grande Gverra Per La Civilta. MCMXIV-MXMXVIII
Для бойцов стран - союзников. Бронза.
Клеймо: G.ORSOLINI MOD - S.JOHNSON - MILANO. Диаметр: 36 мм.
The Allied Victory Medal (Italian: Medaglia interalleata della vittoria or Medaglia della vittoria commemorativa della grande guerra per la civiltà) was the Italian variant of the Victory Medal of other nations. It was established by royal decree number 1918 on 16 December 1920, which granted it to all who had been awarded the "fatiche di guerra" distinction by royal decree number 641 of 21 May 1916, or who had served for four months in an area under the jurisdiction of the armed forces and who had been mobilised and directly worked with the operational army.
A public competition to design it was won by Gaetano Orsolini, with his design of 'Victory on a triumphal chariot, with the torch of liberty, drawn by four yoked lions'.